Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Condition type controls- Formula and condition records

former_member212707
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts

I have one question in pricing.

Is it possible to determine the value of a single condition type by means of the maintained condition records vs a formula depending on the scenario?

Eg- In my case for the requirement is:-

If in my sales order the item category is X or Y then i need to use the condition records to determine the value of the condition type say ZCON but if the item category is Z then i need to use a custom formula?

Can this scenario be achieved using only one condition type with the appropriate formula or do i have to maintain separate condition types to achieve it?

Thanks for your inputs.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe it can be achieved with the single condition type. Since the routine assigned in the Requirement in pricing procedure controls the system's access to condition records...create a new VOFM routine which should check the item category and if satisfied, the condition records will be accessed.

If the requirement fails and a value is not determined, the routine in the alternate calculation type should handle the calculation (based on PR00 value etc.,) and determining the value for this condition type. If not possible this way, should be able to handle this requirement through a userexit.

Your condition type should be configured allowing both automatic and manual entries.

This is just a wild guess.