cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R100 - Condition ignored (requirement 055 not fulfilled)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have configured free goods as per the requirement of my client. But in the sales order Pricing Analysis R100 condition type is not triggering and getting the below error.

R100 - Condition ignored (requirement 055 not fulfilled)

The requirement 055 is assigned to this condition in the pricing procedure. This requirement was not met and so the condition was excluded from further processing.

Can you please advise.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

I found the solution for my error posted above. There was no problem in any of the settings. Its just a confusion. I was checking in the main item level Pricing analysis overview, thats why it was showing as R100 - Condition ignored (requirement 055 not fulfilled).

But in the header lever and sub item (free good item) level R100 is triggering with out any error.

Thank you guys....

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Suresh,

Hope you got solution for your problem, so kindly close the issue as answered.

Regards

Kiran

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi friends

>

> I found the solution for my error posted above. There was no problem in any of the settings. Its just a confusion.

AMAZING! I was checking in the main item level Pricing analysis overview, thats why it was showing as R100 - Condition ignored (requirement 055 not fulfilled).

>

> But in the header lever and sub item (free good item) level R100 is triggering with out any error.

>

> Thank you guys....

> Suresh

Just request don't be in hurry to get you query solved quickly. Do a proper investigation before posting your query on Forum. As everyone will agree that, if the problem is not elaborate properly, we do make some assumption to provide solution.

Finally, i would request you, "Try to respect others Time & Effort."

Regards

JP

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are the free goods determined in sales order as sub item?

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your item category determined, say, it should be TANN.

B'coz, in Item Category(Tcode VOV7) TANN pricing indicator is active as u2018Bu2019.

And requirement 55 (free goods) assigned to condition type checks whether item category applicable is active pricing indicator as u2018Bu2019.

Thus, whatever Item category you are determining in your sales order for this scenario should have pricing indicator as B

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP

Thank you for the response. I have checked the item category TANN (as we have used the standard only) and the pricing indicator is active as "B" only.

Thank you...

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check in Pricing Procedure Did you assign the Requirement 2 for price

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna

Thank you for responding. Yes I have assigned requirement 2 for Price condition in the pricing Procedure. And, yes the free goods are determined as sub item in the sales order.

Please advise...

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Let me know have you mentioned Item usage (FREE) in item category determination. May be this is also one of the reasons not determining the free goods. check and let us know .

Higher Level Item Catergory refer's to Free Items, Bill of Materials and Service Items.

Eg: Item Catergory Determination of Free Goods (i.e. TANN)

Item Category of Free Goods (TANN):

Sales Document Type (OR) +Item Category Group (NORM) +Item Usage (FREE) +Higher Level Item Category (TAN)

Regards

Kiran

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

- I have checked the item category TANN (as we have used the standard only) and the pricing indicator is active as "B" only.

- yes the free goods are determined as sub item in the sales order.

In that case,

The maintain routines

- Pricing Requirement routine as 55: Free Goods Pricing

- Atl. Cond Base Value routine as 28: 100% Discount

in for the condition type R100 in your pricing procedure.

Further check TCode VBN2, whether you maintain condition record properly or not.

So, you have maintain calc. rule should either be 1 or 2 based on your requirement

And free goods indicator 1 - Inclusive rebate (with item generation).

Regards

JP