cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a flat file to export (WBTE) site data (WB01/WB02)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created site by using transaction WB01with customer and Vendor. Now I am trying to save this data as a flat file by opening the trasaction WB02.

I followed the below process while transporting Site from one system to another.

To get a flat file I tried below path

WB02 - Opended the site --> System --> from dropdown options "List" --> SAVE --> Next options are in disable mode to save the file.

Please confirm the process I am following is correct, if not let me know the right process to save the site data as a flat file.

Thanks&Regards,

Ravi Duggirala

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please execute transaction WBTE and enter the file name (with directory) and the site or sites to be exported. You may see the exported data using transaction AL11 and drill down into the folder.

Thanks,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Thanks for your reply. I understood the steps mentioned.

My question is "How to save site data as a flat file in SAP directories (AL11)" to transport by using WBTE transaction.

Best Regards,

Ravi Duggirala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Not sure what exactly are you asking for. When you execute WBTE with site number in the selection, you get the file created by SAP in the directory in the selection screen. This is a flat file formatted to suit the import transaction WBTI.

Thanks,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Thanks for your helpful answers.

Best Regards,

Ravi Duggirala

Answers (0)