Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/SAPAPO/TSCUBE upload data at aggregated level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I'm using SCM 5.0 Demand Planning.

My characteristic combination is: contract * customer * material group * finished product * component * plant

I want to upload delivery qty at aggregated level (contract * customer * material group * finished product * plant) and I expect delivery qty would be disagregated at component level according to key figure settings in PA.

Disagregation rule of delivery qty KF is 'P' always based on another key figure called configuration.

I maintain following characteristic in grouping condition (/sapapo/tscube): contract / customer / material group / finished product / plant

But when I'm looking data in PA, it is like disagregation rule of delivery qty KF was 'S' Prorata.

Example for one bucket (week):

CC1: contract * customer * material group * finished product * component 1 * plant (Configuration = 40)

CC2: contract * customer * material group * finished product * component 2 * plant (Configuration = 60)

Delivery qty at aggregated level contract * customer * material group * finished product * plant is 100 TO.

I expect delivery qty on CC1 equal to 40 TO and on CC2 equal to 60 TO. But instead I have 50 TO / 50 TO in PA.

Could you explain me APO behaviour? what is wrong in my setting?

Thank you for your answer.

Best regards.

Sophie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ada,

yes, I don't assign configuration KF in tscube and don't check "load proportional factors" in the additional settings of tscube.

So I still don't understand APO behaviour.

Do you have any idea or anyone else?

Thank you

Sophie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sophie,

In the keyfigure Configuration, for the characteristic which you have left out in the grouping condition, are the values 0? If yes, then there is the problem. If not make them 0, introduce again 60 and 40, reload and test your issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Nithin.

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Not sure what the problem is, but you should make sure that during tscube, the key figure act as proportional factor keeps unchanged by the opration. For example:

1)You did not assign the configuration key figure in tscube (this key figure should not be copied from infocube).

2)In the additional settings of tscube, you did not check "load porportional factors".

Best Regards,

Ada