cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relation Between Reservation and Purchase Requisition for Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am trying to develop customize report for Project - PR - PO - GRN - Reservation.

We are creating PR and Reservation from Project by selecting Procurement type "PReq + Reservation for WBS Element", so when we are assigning material in Project structure system is creating Reservation as well as PR.

Now want to know from where / which table I can get relation ship between Reservation and PR.

with warm regards,

Dipen Shroff

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Generally reservation represents the demand for the material from Network.

When you allocate material components to network activities,the system automatically generates demands (requirements) if the network is released or the Reservation/Purch.Req indicator is set to "immediate or release" as per your release strategy being maintained.

Reservation number can be found in table RESB-RSNUM and PR from EBAN-BANFN and requisition item EBAN-BNFPO.

Regards,

PSR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Thanks,

But here my qestion is still not answered,

I want table showing relation between PR created from project and reservation no for the same material.

Rgds,

Dipen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Table MSEG.

Thanks,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We cant establish a 1-to-1 relation between reservation and requisition. I feel this is logically and technically correct from business point of view. There should be any restriction that material procured against 1 PR cant be issued to different reservation. Reservation is just record of requirement and requisition is a step in fulfilling the requirement. The stores person will manually co-relate both of these, hence you cant establish direct correlation. Hope this helps.

Regards

Shrikant

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I got 1 - 1 relationship between Reservation - PR - PO from table: RSDBS.

Rgds,

Dipen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for updating the forum. I think this table will provide relationship only for PR against WBS and not against network. Also in WBS PRs, I doubt if it will give PR generated by MRP.

Regards

Shrikant