cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:Diff b/t supply fun & singleton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Can any one please share their exp and knowledge on supply function and single ton and Non singleton ,supply function.

As I worked on the two scenarios globally and locally.

singleton node and supply I applied for the child node in CC and the Application is working fine and getting values in the child node( table ) depending on the record selected in the parent node (table).

And if I deselect the singleton for the child node and exe the app .only the first lead select items are displayed .If i Change the lead select also the items are not displayed for other records.

Scenario 2 :

The same application purely done in the view controller without using CC .

Applied singleton and supply function to the child node .And child node gets records into the table2 depending on the parent node selected .

The same it works fine even though I deselect singleton option for the child node .

Thanks & Regards

Parni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parni,

The supply function is used to change the child node each time the parent node is selected, whereas

singleton also does this, but child node instances exists for each parent node, not for each node

element in the parent node.

Go through the link to clearly understand the concept of singleton:

link : http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDJava/CardinalityProperty,SingletonProperty,Selection+Cardinality