cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status profie for SD (SAP Mill) version order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

We are using ECC 6 with support package 5.0 and SAP Mill component is active.

The version order (ZVOR) is assigned with status profile (at header and item), however when a version created for SO line item the button "Object status" is shown on version order header (status tab) level only and when we click on this button it gives the message "No status object is available for SDI 0".

For version order item the button is not shown at all on status tab.

Could some one help out on this please.

Immediate response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Krishiv.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope you you have status objects for the status profile used(BS02).

Further, you can refer following SDN thread for reference:

-

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply JP

Yes status object is assigned to the profile. It works find on sales order but it give the error as mention in my query on version order created for SO item.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then refer SAP Note 1142047 - Item status not updated after deleting the verison

which is relevant to Primary Component: IS-MP-SD Enhancements Sales and Distribution (SD)

With that you also require SAP Note 966213 - Rollback handling in status management

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP

I have gone through the notes suggested by you, however they are already in place as we are on support pack 5.

The issue is we are not able to see the user statuses is on version order which is created for SO line item. On sales order the status can be seen on header and item level.

regards

Krishiv

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then in that case I believe you might need to write to SAP for solution.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raised the issue with SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Received answer from SAP on this issue - "It is not possible to maintain status object on version orders". So we are thinking of other solution.

Answers (0)