Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of QA01

sachin_bangar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Will you please tell me what is exact use of tc QA01create insp lot manually.

Regards,

Sachin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If stock is outside of the plant and you want to record results or defects related to a material, it can be used. For example, for inspections at the location of the supplier or sample inspections.

Regards.

former_member616372
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,
Please, how to use UD after creating the inspection lot, knowing that I want to create an inspection lot manuelly when I receive merchandise in a specific warehouse.

tahnks in advance.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In a well designed SAP system, there should be little use for manual inspection lots. You can ceate a manual lot of almost any inspection type.

07 (audit inspections) are always manually created. these are supposed to be used to audit your suppliers and can influence the vendor evaluation scores when vendor evaluation is used.

89 lots are always manually created. Typically used to investigate problems or 'fix' issues. Should not be used in the normal course of business.

Normally, your lots should be created by the system in a well run plant with a good SAP design.

I have seen some systems where the design was to manually create almost all inspection lots. This is not normally good and should be avoided at all costs.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Generally Inspection type 01/ 89 are used for manual inspection lot.

Whenever you want to carry out some analysis on material -vendor-manufacturer combination.

like CTQ ,flash audit ,process audit,SIR audit,SER audit etc.

A lot is created & UD is taken just for reference.There is no stock posting.