cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

value mapping issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue with value mapping , value mapping lookup in Graphical mapping is not working ...we upload the values to runtime directly from external application (not maintained in ID) ..they are directly uploaded to "cache" , I can see the values in runtime workbench cache monitoring , but when i did the mapping using the "value mapping option" in graphical mapping ..its not doing anything...

mapping is like this

vendor-(valuemap)--sellerOrderNumber (graphical map)

its just outputting the input value , no conversion , please assist.

Regards

kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

...we upload the values to runtime directly from external application (not maintained in ID) ..they are directly uploaded to "cache" , I can see the values in runtime workbench cache monitoring

Since this is uploaded to runtime, perhaps you should do an end-to-end testing to confirm.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks , I tried end to end , its not picking the converted data (just a doubt can we use graphical mapping to do a value map for cached values ) ...I had done this before for values stored in ID (though both of them will be available at runtime)

Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your time , got it fixed !!! I had used wrong context ...my collegues mistake ...he had used wrong context to upload the values , thanks ...10 points for your assistance...

Answers (0)