cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type manual input restricted for inputtting only once in pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a pricing procedure where the sale price is a manual condition type " Manual entry has priority ".

I have maintained a condition record also for the condition type which is coming in pricing proc while sales order creation, since the condition type has "Manual entry has priority " I'm able to enter the condition type any no. of times and each time I'm entering it manually, it is adding to the total net value, so I want to restrict the condition type to be entered only once in pricing, Is there any configuration setting for the same without using user exits to acheive the above scenario.

Thanks,

Sridhar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipati,

Thanks for the thread.

I've checked it, I'm aware of the user exit which was suggested in it but is there any way to do it through functional configuration.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
is there any way to do it through functional configuration

Sorry not possible.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this

[Re: Duplicate condition type |http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1573698]

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for suggestions..

I cannot maintain it as 'D' since the user may enter the value manually even though a condition record is maintained, also if I enter the value manually and update the pricing the manually entered value is dissapearing and only condition record value is active again. My requirement is that the condition type to be maintained as 'C', and also only one time this condition should apprear in pricing procedure where the user can change the value manually.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard SAP with your configuration, this is how system reacts.

First it determines the pricing based on your VK11 (Let's say you have a VK 11 record for condition PR00) -> Net value calculation is based on that PR00 value. If you go in to the details of that condition using "Magnifying Glass" option (After highlighting the condition in SO/LI, you should be able to see "Condition Origin" field as "A - Automatic Pricing"

Let's say you enter the same condition (PR00) again in the SO/LI with different price -> Now initial price determined based on VK11 should be de-active. -> If you go in to the details of that condition (VK11) using "Magnifying Glass" option (After highlighting the condition in SO/LI, you should be able to see "Condition Origin" field as "M - Inactive due to manual entry". Net value is based on the new condition.

Now let's say you again enter same condition (PR00) with a different value, -> Now both price records which were determined and entered should be de-active. Net value is based on the new manual condition.

If you go in to the details of that condition (VK11) using "Magnifying Glass" option (After highlighting the condition in SO/LI, you should be able to see "Condition Origin" field as "M - Inactive due to manual entry".

If you go in to the details of the first manual condition using "Magnifying Glass" option (After highlighting the condition in SO/LI, you should be able to see "Condition Origin" field as "Y - Inactive because of subsequent price"

This is how standard SAP works in pricing!

Best regards,

Anupa

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar

If you want to restrict the condition type entering manually number of times then in the condition type you have to change the option to D "Not Possible to Process Manually".Second option is If you enter the same condition type number of times then finally click on the Update button and select option B Carry out new pricing.

Regards

Srinath