cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem occuring when IDOC imporing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am developing File to IDoc scenario , I am using PI 7.3 ,at the time of importing the IDoc if i right click on imported objects tab...it is asking like

this below

Connection data for R/3 import is incomplete Open the software component version SC_xxxxxxxxxxxx and enter the system and the client.

once if I provide the details of system and clent detals it is not accepting those client details.

Please help me what should I do for this problem.

Thanks in advance,

Sudeepth.

Edited by: sudeepth on Feb 22, 2012 10:34 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Connection data for R/3 import is incomplete Open the software component version SC_xxxxxxxxxxxx and enter the system and the client.

Double click on teh software component version in ESR for which you want to import idoc. Then select the raido button import of idoc interface from sap systems permitted. Then give the R3 system information like the system name, client and then try once again. It is nothing related with technical and business system.

step by step:

double click on SWCV->

Interface Import ->you have to provide system name , client message server ,Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am providing all the details like System and client detals , but it is asking message server and group ..

for this what I have to provide here for this.

Thanks in advance,

Sudeepth

Former Member
0 Kudos

might be those are not Mandatory ,

group means like description

just u have to provide Systeem and client then try to import .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply .

I have provide all those details .The IDoc has been iported successfully .

Thanks ,

Sudeepth.