cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting a settlement issue (settlement from WBS to CWIP) for a specific WBS while doing the Project settlement in collective. The error message is given below:

Complete allocation structure A1

Message no. KD503

Diagnosis

During settlement, the system puts the sender debits into groups (assignments), which are settled using the same settlement cost element. The settlement assignment is made in the allocation structure, which is stored in the settlement rule for the sender (under settlement parameters).

Cost element 40100901 cannot be assigned to a settlement cost assignment in allocation structure A1, and therefore it cannot be assigned to a settlement cost element.

Please help me

Regards

Rofique

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the first instance i feel that you are using a cost element of the incorrect cost element category. Check the other cost elements in the Allocation Structure and compare them with the one mentioned in the error details. See if the cost element category is different.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fisth things, we are using the Allocation Structure A3 and Cost element category is 1. So, how the system giving the Error Message as like +Complete Allocation Structure A1.+

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please help me to solve this issue. We are not able to either reverse the posting or change the cost element.

regards

Rofique

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the settlement profile that you are using and check the allocation structure that is assigned in the settlement profile. Maybe you are using the settlement profile where allocation structure A1 is assigned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be A1 is allocated to network settlement profile and it is giving you the error.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the cost elemnet in question and see whetehr it is included in senders / settlement cost elements for the allocation structure A1. Looks like that is making it inconsistent / incomplete.

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Mahendra, A1 is allocated to Network Settlement profile. Then what should i do now. I am not able to settle the WBS to AWIP.

Rofiqul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekant, is it possible to reverse the posting ? Payments already be done. If it is possible then please give me the suggest how can i reverse ?

Rofiqul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I Suppose you need to settle the cost from Network / Activity to WBS first.

So you can remove A1 from Settlement Rule for Network.

Put default settlement rule for Network as 'Settlement for WBS.'

Thanks,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

I have already been settled the cost from Network/ Activity to WBS. But still i am getting the error message like *Complete Allocation Structure A1* when we run the T-Code CJ88 for WBS to AWIP.

Rofiqul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible for you to change the Allocation Structure in Settlement Rule for Network.

As I believe it is incorrect.

Thanks,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin, We are not getting any error message before posting period 10 and posting date 31.01.2012. But when we run the T-code CJ88 on posting period 11 system are giving the error message Like *Complete Allocation Structure A1 for a perticular WBS.

Rofiqul

former_member220491
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the allocation structure A1 assignments, to the assignments whether this cost element is assigned in source or not. Source can be a range of cost elements or you can assign a cost element group also in source, if you are using cost element group assign this cost element to that group or assign this cost element in one of the assignements source of the allocation structure, this will solve your problem.

Also alternatively as Mr Nithin suggested change the allocation structure A1 to A3 at network activity settlement parameters, but ensure that the cost elements is in A3 allocation structure or else you will get same error like for A1.

thanks

regards

kishore