cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with MDG UI Configuration - Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I've created new UI for MDG Material processing.But when I'm trying to assign new UI to change request type it's not allowing.The field is greyed out.

In the document I've referred it's mentioned that "if a change request for a change request type already exists,the UI configuration field is greyed out ".

So, is there any work around for this or is there any way to delete all my old change requests and then assign new UI configuration.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found out a work around,

1.Remove business activity from old CR type.

2.Create new CR type and assign entity type and business activity to this.

But is there any other way.

Because in this procedure each time we implement changes in UI and if there are CRs associated with that particular UI,we need to create new CR type.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Use Report USMD_DELETE_CREQUEST to delete change request associated with the CR Type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noob,

Thank you very much.

That worked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm have a similar issue. I have created a couple of different change requests in MDG-F through NWBC and I would like to delete a couple or all of them. I can't even edit some of the change requests (CRs), I think because at the time I created them, I haven't yet configured "Assign Processer to Workflow Step Number (Simple Workflow)", I used the workflow "WS75700027". The CR is stuck with the status "To Be Evaluated". And it is blocking me to use the data I defined there in other newer change requests. So I would like to delete a couple of change requests.

Can you please explain in more detail (something like step by step for newbies), how to use Report USMD_DELETE_CREQUEST ?

Is there a transaction code for this activity? From where can I access this?

Does an enhancement package, patch, program need be installed for this to work?

Thank you!

Best regards

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

1.Use tracsaction code se38 to access the report.

2.Enter the name of the report and click F8.

3.You can filter the change requests based on several options available there.For example, you can enter the number of change request directly.

4.Click F8 and it will show the selected change requests to be deleted.Select the required ones and continue.The selected requests will be deleted.

Regards,

VKanc9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VKanc9,

thanks for the instructions.

Unfortunately I get the following message: "Program USMD_DELETE_CREQUEST does not exist"

when I enter: se38 -> USMD_DELETE_CREQUEST -> F8 (Execute)

I tried to search for "MDG USMD_DELETE_CREQUEST does not exist", but I didn't find an exact match, there were only other kinds of problems as far as I can tell.

I found this note that might help me? [1620709|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1620709]

Any suggestions how to proceed in this case?

Thank you!

Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

There is another SAP note [1548360|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1548360] which talks about creating the deletion report. But it does not have any correction instructions. May be you should upgrade to SP05.

Best Regards,

Kiran

Answers (0)