cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter Output Type Each Type while Printing Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Have searched in the forum already for a proper answer but could not find one.

The issue is, while printing the invoice, the system is not automatically determining the output type even though all the output determination configurations have been made.

I have to manually enter the output type by entering into the billing document header data.

Kindly let me know if I have missed on any configuration during output determination.

Thanks and Regards

Adithya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

VP01 (Print Parameter) settings were not done for the output type.

Now the output type is automatically appearing in the billing document.

Thanks and Regards

Adithya

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope that can be maintained in condition record(VV31) for the output also.

Right?

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls. check once if you have maintained condition record or not? if it is maintained then check output condition type details in v/40

for invoice RD00(go to output condition details screen for invoice output type click on details icon button) then go to default valueus field click on that then change dispatch time 'send immediatly' & save it then again try ur new invoice & check it.

hope you will get default output type.

Regards,

Vikas

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have doubt, whether the output type is getting determined properly or not.

Use Tcode VF02.

If Header Output Type -

select Goto option from Menubar - Then Header - Choose Output.

Accordingly, If the output type is Item related then

select Goto option from Menubar - Then Item - Choose Output.

Then Change: Output screen in your billing doc(VF02), in menubar select Goto - then choose Determin. Analysis.

In output determination procedure in Analysis Output screen, track your desire output type and its determination status.

Check routine for requirement against output type in:

1. Output determination procedure

2. In access sequence for the output type, check routine against access/condition table.

Finally, accordinly determine output condition record by using TCode VV31 for the desired output type.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

The Access Sequence maintained is SalesOrg/Customer and the same has been assigned to the Output Type ZDEL, but still it is not getting determined automatically.

In VV31, using this key combination, condition records have been maintained. Not sure where and what has been missed.

Regards

Adithya

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope you did what mentioned you.

If you have doubt, whether the output type is getting determined properly or not. Use Tcode VF02. If Header Output Type - select Goto option from Menubar - Then Header - Choose Output. Accordingly, If the output type is Item related then select Goto option from Menubar - Then Item - Choose Output. Then Change: Output screen in your billing doc(VF02), in menubar select Goto - then choose Determin. Analysis. In output determination procedure in Analysis Output screen, track your desire output type and its determination status. Check routine for requirement against output type in: 1. Output determination procedure 2. In access sequence for the output type, check routine against access/condition table. Finally, accordinly determine output condition record by using TCode VV31 for the desired output type.

Further, check routine for requirement like 62 is assigned against output type in:

1. Output determination procedure

2. In access sequence for the output type, check routine against access/condition table.

Also, have look on one my recently discussed SD thread:

-

Regards

JP

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check in the condition record VV32

Customer Number (BP and Partner Function field (BP) , Mentioned Dispatch time 3 or 4

Communication --> Give Output Device and TICK Print Immediately

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

JP

Trying to analyze your suggestion in phases.

1. I did the determination analysis;

ZDEL 541 Output found

So, output is found, but the message what I get is while printing "No output has been selected for printing".

Kindly suggest.

Thanks and Regards

Adithya

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VF02, input the billing document reference and now from top menu bar, click on Billing Document > Issue so that you should see the output type flowing in a small box.

G. Lakshmipathi

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in VV32 for the output type,

Dispatch time maintain properly, say '4' - send immediately.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi

When I do that only, I get the message, no Output has been selected for printing.

JP,

Under NACE transaction, when I select V3 (Billing) and go to Procedures, and select Billing Output and then go to Control subtree, the Requirements field is left blank, so I think it is proper, and in the access sequence also, it is left blank, ie 0.

Thanks and Regards

Adithya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear JP

Dispatch Time is maintained as 1, but in the other company code with a different output type, it is working fine, when same dispatch time is maintained, let me try to make it 4 and try.

Thanks and Regards

Adithya

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Try to Check with Output Device

Give LP01(Standard) if the print is coming then check the Device control settings with BASIS Consultant

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

JP,

Tried changing the dispatch time to 4, and it does not seem to work.

Regards

Adithya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasanna

When I enter the output type manually by entering the billing document and selecting Goto>Header->Output, I can see the invoice with LOCL also, so LP01 or LOCL is not the issue I believe.

Kindly suggest something else, because when I did the determination analysis, it read as Output found, but when I go to VF02 and select Issue output to, it gives a green message that "No output has been selected for printing."

Regards

Adithya

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then in that case in proccessing routine section of output type in NACE.

Whether you have;

- Program

- Form Routine

- Form

assigned for your desired

• Output Type

• Application

• Transm. Medium

Regards

JP

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor