cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPPR error Wrong status: Send to external sourcing - pending

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

we are on SRM 7.0 ehp 1 u2013 backend ECC 6.0 EHP 5.

Iu2019ve activated the process to create SRM RFx with reference to Backend purchase requisitions without PI.

In CPPR I select the backend purchase requisition and start collective processing.

In the collective processing screen I u201CShift to external Sourcingu201D

The status of the backend purchase requisition changes to Send to external sourcing: pending.

The system automatically creates a SC in SRM and a RFx in status u201CSavedu201D.

The status of the backend purchase requisition is still the same.

Also when I publish the RFx the status of the backend purchase requisition doesnu2019t change.

The following services have been customized for peer to peer connection:

RFQRequestSUITEAllowedBiddersByIdentifyingElementsQueryResponse_In

PurchaseOrderSRMPricingSimulateQueryResponse_In

PurchasingContractSRMArchivingCheckQueryResponse_in

QueryCodeList

PurchaseOrderERPConfirmation_In

PurchaseOrderERPContractReleaseNotification_In

PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_In

PurchasingContractERPConfirmation_In

PurchasingContractSRMReplicationConfirmation_In

RFQRequestSUITERequest_In

SupplierInvoiceSUITEContractReleaseNotification_In

PurchaseOrderERPRequest_In_V1

PurchaseRequestERPSourcingConfirmation_IN

RFQRequestSUITEConfirmation_IN

PurchaseOrderERPRequest_IN_V1

PurchasingContractERPRequest_IN_V1

In SXI_Monitor is just one XML: PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_In.

Shouldnu2019t there be an outgoing XML to update the status of the backend purchase requisition?

What I need to do to get the purchase requisition updated?

Thanks for all your inputs!

Kind Regards

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Stefan,

From CPPR application you have two options : Transfer to Central system & Create RFx , where the SRM system will be involved for the further processing of PR.

Transfer to Central System : It will push the PR for external sourcing in Sourcing Cockpit (SRM) by creating the SC in SRM system. You have to then navigate to SOCO and search the PR and do the follow on processing. Here moment you click on Transfer to central system status is shown as "Send to external sourcing: pending."

ERP will trigger the XML PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_Out to create the SC in SRM and in reply SRM sends the confirmation for the same PurchaseRequestERPSourcingConfirmation_Out to ERP and this will update the PR status in the external sourcing tab to : "Send to external sourcing: accepted".

Also on the CPPR screen the status will not change immediately. You have to close the CPPR application and open it again to see this new updated status. Reason being status refresh doesn't happen due to asynchronous calls between ERP and SRM here.

And also if you try to refresh the CPPR application after clicking the Transfer to central system the xml will fail with the error message stating : "User xxxx already processing Purch. Requisition xxxxxx ".

You can refer the SAP Note 1479068 for the same.

Create RFx : This will create the RFx from CPPR application. User will get a POP- screen where he has to select the RFx transaction type. Submission deadline and Bidders are optional fields.

Here also the initial status in CPPR will shown as " Create RFx: Pending ". Once you close and open the application the status will shown as "Create RFx: accpeted ".

XML interfaces which will be used here are : RFQRequestSUITERequest_Out & RFQRequestSUITEConfirmation_In

Also refer to the SAP Notes 1676014 & 1638786 for Creating RFx from CPPR application.

Hope this answer your query here.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul.

thanks a lot for your reply.

With the option Transfer to Central System the PR is pushed to SRM by creating a SC. This works fine.

The system triggers the XML PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_Out but the SRM doesn't send the confirmation PurchaseRequestERPSourcingConfirmation_Out. There is no XML for this in SXI_Monitor.

I've checked the soamanager in SRM for PurchaseRequestERPSourcingConfirmation_Out and used the ping which works fine.

I guess the system doesn't trigger the confirmation. I've gone through the solution manager manual again and checked all settings. I haven't found anything Do I need to activate a event type linkage in SWETYPV within SRM?

With the option Create RFX in CPPR the system creates a RFx within ECC. It doesn't create a SRM RFx.

I've made following steps within ECC:

- Activation of BF LOG_MM_P2PSE_1, LOG_MM_CI_2, LOG_ESOA_OPS_2, ESOA_OPS01

- Implementation of BADI ME_REQ_SOURCING_CUST

-- Method ACTIVE all 3 parameters set to true

-- Method CHECK_EXTERNAL_SOURCE EV_EXT_SOURCING set to NO --> CPPR has to be used

SWETYPV event RFXREQUESTED (this is the one which would be used in this process) and SOURCINGREQUESTED activated

In SRM I've activated badi BBP_EBPXML_OUT_BADI with filter type BBP_SEARCH_MESSAGE_OUT and filter value message RFX.

method IF_EX_BBP_EBPXML_OUT_BADI~REQUESTFORQUOTE.

cv_system_type = 'ESASAPXML1'.

endmethod.

What have I missed?

Thanks for your help

Kind Regards

Stefan

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Stefan,

I hope you have cross checked the CPPR configuration as per the note 1263876.

For the logic of the Badi ME_REQ_SOURCING_CUST in ERP system. Please find some relevant details of the way i have configured it.

method IF_EX_ME_REQ_SOURCE_CUST~ACTIVE.

• setting cv_aut_sourcing makes the external sourcing functionality active

• either manually or automatically.

• setting cv_ext_rfx_ind makes RFx creation in SRM available

• setting cv_ext_sc_ind makes SC creation in SRM available

cv_aut_sourcing = cl_mmpur_constants=>yes. " ext sourcing active at all

cv_ext_rfx_ind = cl_mmpur_constants=>yes. " RFX creation in SRM, not in ERP

cv_ext_sc_ind = cl_mmpur_constants=>yes. " SC creation in SRM possible

endmethod.

-

method IF_EX_ME_REQ_SOURCE_CUST~CHECK_EXTERNAL_SOURCE.

*******************************************************************************************

• example Implementation:

• Purchase requisitions are send automatically to external sourcing based on the criteria

• implemented here. Thus, if you want to send PRs automatically, code your selection

• criteria in this method.

*******************************************************************************************

IF is_req_item-ekgrp = 'SRM'.

cv_ext_sourcing = cl_mmpur_constants=>yes.

ENDIF.

endmethod.

-

Also for the issue XML not getting triggered with the interface PurchaseRequestERPSourcingConfirmation_Out , first the XML PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_IN to srm should be successfully processed. Once this done then srm sends the sourcing confirmation out xml to erp.

Is the in xml to srm processed here successfully ?

If yes kindly crosscheck the config as per the details above and also aksed your XI consultant to check the configurations for the Integration scenario used here.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

Thank you for your reply.

I've found out why the button "Create RFx" was not visible in CPPR.

Within ECC Ehp 5 also the BF LG_MM_CI_3 needs to be activated. I've found it out with debugging the WDC

MMPUR_CPPR_MAIN_COMP view MMPUR_PR_ITEMS_VIEW method WDDOINIT.

Now I'm able to create a RFx direct within CPPR.

Concerning the issue no comfirmation has been sent back to ECC.

I've checked SXI_MONITOR the RFQRequestSUITERequest_In // PurchaseRequestERPSourcingRequest_IN have status "Successfully Processed".

Therefore the PurchaseRequestERPSourcingConfirmation_Out should be triggered.

Do you know how to debug the system behaviour - where to set a break-point?

Kind Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've set a breakpoint in CL_BS_SOA_ASYNCPRX_OUT and method EXECUTE and found out that the system tries a XI connection.

--> Therefore a issues in the Peer to Peer settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

I am also facing the same issue. Can you pls let me know how was this resolved ?

Regards,

Darshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

i dont remember the exact name of the sender interface but it was something like ** acknowledge** or that XML will go and update the PR that external sourcing accepted.