cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing metadata of standard fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to make few changes to metadata of standard fields in the view "V_SC_DOFC_I_LIMITEM" in the component/SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_I_LIM' like i need to hide the unlimited checkbox,unknown account assignment checkbox.could anybody pls tell me what is the best possible way to acheive this?

Regards,

Rohini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rohani,

best thing to do is to go for component configuration. start the configurator and make the field hidden..

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can hide it through the meta data configuration, go to SPRO->SAP SRM->SRM Server ->Cross Application Basic setting ->Extension and field control -> configure Control for fields on Item Level.

the other ways is

Delete the field from the WD View. Create an enhancment and Remove the element Or Create new component configuration..( a permant way of removing the fields form screen)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohini ,

In the webdynpro component /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_I_LIM to hide the unlimited checkbox,unknown account assignment check box Goto the component configuration /SAPSRM/WDCC_UI_DO_LIMIT_SC on right side you will find component configuration create enhancement for this configuration -->click on webdynpro built in component in this you will find account assignment container expand and click on unknown radio button in that right side you will find the option to make invisible do the

necessary changes and save

similar procedure for unlimited check box.

Thanks & Regards

Pradeep Kumar Dondeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for your reply.I enhanced my component configuration and it worked for my unlimited checkbox and unknown radiobutton.Also I need to make my Known radiobutton as enabled by default.can we do this also by configuration.

Regards,

Rohini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohini ,

to make Radio button as know you need to do the enhancement

go to this class /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_BO_SC==========CM04T

Try Create a top enhancement on this method, and set iv_account_required value to X

or

Create a end enhancement

with the same coding as line 32 CALL METHODu2026u2026

Thanks & Regards

Pradeep Kumar Dondeti