cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Account on GRC 10.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are configuring delete account option for end users and I was wondering as to how to make sure the requests go through approval process before deletion of the users.

Our concept is that each of the user belongs to a usergroup in login data tab of SU01 and each of this usergrp has approver.

so now all the roles for each of the usergroup have the same approvers(role owners) and generally users have roles only from one usergroup so they will have only 1 approver.

We don't want to use manager as approver but we want to use role owners as approvers.

Any ideas as to how to configure this using BRF+

Thanks

Uday

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You will have to make multiple paths to cater for the various delete scenarios, and create a custom BRFplus initiator to cater for the initiating decision; where it checks the User's "user group" to determine the correct path trigger

Former Member
0 Kudos

For user group you do not need to create BRF, i think we can have it without BRF agent can be defined based on User group .

Please check guide it mentioned if i understood it correctly.

Regards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

The User group scenario you refer to is an approver user group agent, i.e. any user in User Group X approves the request in stage 1 etc.

The user wishes to have a request's flow determined by the user group within the request.