cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy control Settings from a Quotaion to Value contract/Quantity Contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I would like to know whether it is possible to create a Value/Quantity contract in R3 with reference to a Quotation,Currently I am not able to see the copy control settings between quotation and Value/Quantity ,Also it help me a lot if you can provide me the copy control settings -Header and Item level

Thanks and Regards

Mohammed Roshan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much,I have been able to create a Qty Contract from a Quotation,what about the Standard Value Contract,There are two types of Value Contracts -Standard Value contract(WK1-Using Assortment module) and Gen Material value contract(WK2),The requirement is to copy from the Quotation mainly the pricing elements to a Standard Value Contract,It would be great help if you could provide these copy control settings too.

Regards

Mohammed Roshan

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

okay.

run VTAA, find out the QT -> OR record (quotation to standard order) , highlight it , hit 'Copy As', type 'WK1' in 'Target SalesDocTyp' field , hit Enter, hit "copy all", set blank the 'Pos./neg. quantity' field (if system show the error), hit Enter and Save the record.

test it properly.

good luck!

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you run VTAA you would try to create a copy control as follows:

source: QT (quotation)

target: CQ (quantity contract)

say, take the existing record QT->AA (just an example) highlight it and hit 'Copy As'. Type 'CQ' in Target SalesDocTyp field.

hit Enter. Hit 'copy all'. (if you get a message regarding the "-" or "+" quantityt set this field blank (empty)

save it and test.

good luck!