cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit managmenet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i have an open sales order with a value 41677,8 this sales order was supposed to be delivered on the date 20.03.2011 (but it did not happen) and its value calculated in the credit management as open sales order (which is true ) but as delivery time passed the customer wanted to reschedule the sales order with raise in the quantity so we changed the required delivery time and raised the quantity. (the order created anew schedule line )and the value of the order raised to 78201,8 . the problem is that when i reviewed the customer credit i found that the system added both values (the old one 41677,8 in the period 3.2011and the new one 78201,8 in the current period )each as separate line i.e.the system calculated 119879.6 for this order ...so can you please tell me how to make the system calculate the right value (only 78201,8) noting that the update rule for the credit control area is 000012

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The incorrect open order credit update is due to the imbalances in code MV45AFZZ especially in the

userexit_save_document and userexit_save_document_prepare.

Please run the report- RVKRED77 when no users are at the system since it blocks the tables VBAK,LIKP and VBRK.No documents should be created while run RVKRED77 is being run. Please check the notes-363343 and 755395 .

Regards

Govind

Answers (0)