cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Map C&F agents in SAP for this scenario

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are having the below scenario. Can u pls tell how to map it in SAP as i am confused.

1) My company is sending Materials to his C&F agents in different locations through Consignment Stock transfer sale invoice. These C&F agents are owned by our client on different names. Their CST/VAT teg is different.

2) These C&F agents will sell the materials from there locations to the end customers and will send the sales report to our client. Our client will account the same.

3) Now the same they want in SAP . Here C&F agent will access my client SAP system and has to post his sales invoice in SAP to the end customer.

4) So that my client will come to know how much qty and value my C&F agent has sold.

Kindly help me how to map this in SAP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then Billing will be in the name of my C&F agent plant to end customer. End customer will pay to the C&F agent only

When the transaction is out of your client's environment...i.e., the sale between your customer and their customer....you cannot enter the transaction in your client's SAP system.

If you can maintain customer master record for the end customer (as a sold to) in your SAP system....your C&F can create the invoice for the end customer in your SAP system and the C&F should be mapped as a commission agent to get their margin.

Thanks,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply. Pls share some more idea on this please

Thanks

former_member188027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use standard SAP Consignment Process:

1) My company is sending Materials to his C&F agents in different locations through Consignment Stock transfer sale invoice: For this you can use Consignment fill-up process (stock from Clint Location to C&F agent would be triggered by the Consignment Fill-up delivery. The movement type used will be 631)

2) These C&F agents will sell the materials from there locations to the end customers and will send the sales report to our client: For this you can use Consignment Issue process (Customer Issue the material frm the C&F agent location, and invoice is generated on client against the Issue Delivery. The movement type used will be 633)

And if required to send the material from C&F agent to your client location then can use Consignment Pickup process. The movement type to be captured will be 632

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. But my problem is in the 3rd question which i posted.

• We will consider my plant as (A) and the C&F agent as a plant (B) registered with *different name* .

• We will do STO from plant A to B thru Consignment Stock transfer invoice with value & with F-Form

• Then GR will be done at C&F plant B by accessing our SAP and kept in separate storage location for sale

• Now my client want C&F agent to do sales process (Sales order/Delivery/Billing) in SAP to the end customer with how much value he is selling and to whom he is selling.

• Then Billing will be in the name of my C&F agent plant to end customer. End customer will pay to the C&F agent only

• Now i want to know how the billing process will happen and how accounting will be posted. How VAT/CST will be posted if invoice is from C&F agent name?

Can you pls explain me with an example.

Thanks