cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scala to SAP - Credit with Contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have a couple of issues regarding the commission and how it is being distributed in SAP. This party of the company focuses on renting cleaning machines to other companies.

We are currently going through a process where we are switching from Scala to SAP, so all processes are going to be new for everyone so we are all freaking out a little bit. In the long run I personally think a lot of the processes are going to be simplified and save everyone a lot of time, while some processes may take longer time to at least set up.

The first issue we are going through here is about using "conditions" to set out commission on contracts, machines that we rent to other businesses.

Unlike the "conditions", where we just choose which Salesman gets what commission, in the contracts to the authorized dealers they have to get a credit transaction which apparently can't be done by just adding another salesman. The salesman automatically receives the commission on his salary if we choose to add commission in the conditions tab.

They say that we have to manually make a credit ordet to the specific "authorized dealer" that the contract is tied to.

I'm not sure if i describe everything like you wanted but ask if you have any questions that might help to clarify what our problems are.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome to SDN Forum.

Refer following SAP building block link, which can assist you in your requirement for both business process procedure & configuration guide:

- [ G92 - Sales Commissions |http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/600/html/G92_EN_IN.htm]

Try that on your DEV client and revert back in case of any concern or feedback.

Regards

JP

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome to SDN! Can you please clarify what exactly is the question?