cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality contract having zero Net Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

While creating a Quality Contract (CQ), the Net value is coming out to be zero, instead of maintaining PB00 value in conditions tab.

As seen PR00 is inactive (X) even though the condition record has been found (as seen in the analysis tab).

Can you help me know why there is no Net value coming in the sales order?

I know 2 condition types of class 'B' cannot be active simultaneously, but even after maintaining PB00 value why Net value is 0?

Regards,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you run VK12 for your condition type ? make sure you take the correct key combination.

what amount is set there? is this condition record still valid?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the condition record is maintained for PR00 but with 0 amount. Is that the problem?? and yes the record is valid.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What's disturbing is that under Condition tab, the Condition Value corresponding to PR00 and PB00 is 0 only inspite of having some value in Amount.

I am not sure why even after fetching condition record for PR00 there is no value in Condition value column and yet no Net value.

Please help.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can understand that since PR00 is before PB00 in pricing procedure and hence PR00 is inactive. But the reason of Net value as 0 is what i want to know.

Please help me if I am missing something here.