cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with buy on behalf of user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am using SRM 7.0, Classic scenario. I am able to create shopping cart for the user who is not available in SU01, but in Org. structure. That is, User A is avalable in SU01 and having appropriate roles to create SC and also maintained in Org. structure. User B is not available in SU01 but maintained in Org. structure.

Now, User A is able to create SC on behalf of User B, since User B is assigned as REQUESTOR in org. structure for User A. But system throws error when I am trying to click on Approval agents. My requirement is, User A should not able to create SC on behalf of User B, since User B is not in SU01. I thought, it is standard validation in SRM 7.0 as it is in SRM 4.0. But the system allow me to create SC. Please help me, how to restrict to create SC in this case.

Regards

Raaam's.

Edited by: Raaam'S on Feb 21, 2012 4:58 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found following SAP Notes which are in a way related to issue you encountered. If you read those carefully it might resolve your issue.

1671072 - User was deleted and documents created were not closed

1168985 - SRM 6.0: PPOMA_BBP - User details not correctly displayed

Regards,

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would imagine that it is a pre-requisite that if user is available in PPOMA_BBP, it should be prior available in SU01.

Have you deleted this user directly in SU01?

Usuaylly, user is only populated in PPOMA if it is created in SU01.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

As you said, user might be deleted in SU01 and available in PPOMA_BBP. If that is the case, system should not allow to order the cart. right? but it is allowing to order and facing problem during approval process only.

Is it a standard issue or any SAP NOTE available to do this validation(to avoid ordering)???

Thanks in advance!!!

Regards

Raaam's.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raams,

We are on SRM 7.1 and also facing the same issue.

Please update the thread once you find a fix for this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts - Imthiaz, Muthu Govind, Recardo, Ramki...

You guys never faced this (kind of) issue???

Please throw your lights on it...

Regards

Raaam's.