cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to file scenario - incomplete data created in AL11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a scenario where I split a single file to multiple files. So there are samples from the internet with or without using BPM and I was able to do them properly. The problem is, the result file only writes the first field of my structure, for example structure below:

<Recordset>

<RECORDS>

<Field1>Value1</Field1>

<Field2>Value2</Field2>

<Fieldn>Valuen</Fieldn>

</RECORDS>

</Recordset>

When I check in SXI_MONITOR, my data created three SubDocument (after the mapping) and contains all the fields in my data. However, in AL11 it only writes Value1 instead of Value1|Value2|Valuen........ The receiver comm. channel is properly populated with FCC values. Is there any authorization or config in the target folder that should be checked?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at the execution of report RSWATCH0 in SE38 where directories can be retrieved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Do you need one file per one Record???

Or One file per One Value ??

Definitely i see problem with your FCC.

If you want one file per One record,

then Just mention the occurrence in your sender FCC as Record , 1 , then it will be automatically

create multiple files via multiple messages.

Thanks,

VK

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>So there are samples from the internet with or without using BPM and I was able to do them properly.

I hope you mean multi-mapping here. This feature is not used to split files and expect them merged. This is used to receive different files.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem is with your FCC , Please check it carefully or take some example from SDN.

if not, Check the authorization for the particular file in the AL11 folder also the File Permission , 777

Regards,

Jude