cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Display Country and Language Field at Customer Master At Display Mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Appreciate if someone could advise me how to activate the 'Country' field under the 'Address' tab and the 'Language' field under the 'Communication' tab of the customer sales data. Both of these fields appear during the change mode but seemed to disappear during the display mode.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge, you will not have the control on the country and language fields cause these fields were maintained in global settings and hence these field will appear automatically.

We can control the field appearnace in change and desplay mode though below menu path:

IMGFinancial AccountingAccounts Receivable and Accounts Payable-Customer Accounts-Master Data-Preparations for Creating Customer Master DataDefine Screen Layout per Activity (Customers)-Create Customer (Accounting) or Change Customer (Accounting) or Display Customer (Accounting).

Please suggest if I am wrong.

Regards,

Madhusudhan A

kkafoury1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly consider the following t-code for transaction level settings:

OB20: customer activity-dependent field selection(suppress,required,optional,display).

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried this tcode before but I could not find the 'Country' field under the 'Address' tab and the 'Language' field under the 'Communcation' tab. Kindly advise how do I get these fields show up in SPRO.

Thnak you!

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you asking for the field " Country For Format" field?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The 'Country for format' field has already been configured to display but the issue is still there. I can't find the 'Language' field under the 'Communication' tab too.

Do anybody have any idea on this.

Apprciate your feedback.

Thanks!