cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirming Activity after recieving all materials assigned to this Activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Situation is - there are few Stock materials assigned to one activity, and we want system to allow the activity confirmation only after all materials assigned are issued to the Activity.

I.e. system should not allow me to confirm the activity till all materials assigned are issued to the Activity/Network,

Is this possible?

THank you,

Warm Regards,

Jatinder

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

User exits CONFPS01 to CONFPS05 are available during activity confirmation. Find suitable exit out of these and write code to check in RESB table whether all materials are final issued or compare withdrawn qty to required quantity. Exit should stop confirmation if condition is not met.

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikant,

Thank you for your inputs, another question - it means that there is no way in standard SAP to achieve this functionality.

Warm Regards,

Jatinder Bansal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As an Alternative we can use user status such as GID - Good Issue Done.

Rule should be set that Confirmation cannot be done untill user Status GID is set.

Now create one more status as NGI - Goods Issue not allowed as initial.

Process Flow - When user status is NGI , system will not allow to do GI.Then user will have to set status as GID.

when status is GID then only system will allow to to GI following Confirmation.

Please try this.

Thanks,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In std SAP you can execute goods movement on confirmation but cant block confirmation for goods movement. Hence you will either have to go for development or user status. I would prefer development as user status solution requires manual intervention.

Regards

Shrikant

Answers (0)