cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cn28 error

Former Member
0 Kudos

in cj20n, under one activity, confirmation field is blanked out with value 28869

then i use CN28 to display, but hit below error:

No confirmation has been carried out

Message no. RU072

Diagnosis

You want to either

cancel a confirmation for a (sub-)operation, or

display the previously entered confirmations.

However, no confirmations have been entered for the (sub-)operation specified yet.

Procedure

Check the (sub-)operation number and possibly the operation or sub-operation number that you have given.

my activity and network are entered correct, why error? also any T-code to view the details of milestone?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you are trying to display the confirmation made

you have to enter the respecitive Network number and activity number to show the details

if there is no confirmation made.

please check the status in CN23 for the network and activity system status as "PCNF, CNF " is active

Edited by: AP on Feb 21, 2012 9:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

system status: ACAS CRTD NMAT NTUP PRC RELR, but why in cj20n, I can see a confirmation number 28899 in the additional data tab of activity under CJ20n?

Former Member
0 Kudos

milestone detail any T-code can be used to display?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The confirmation number which you are refering to is internally assigned to every activity. SAP records activity confirmations against this number as reference. This number is for internal use of SAP and doesnt mean that activity is confirmed.

Regards

Shrikant

Edited by: Shrikant Rakate on Feb 21, 2012 2:18 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use tcode CN53N to display milestone details. As mentioned by Shrikant the confirmation number is an internal number that SAP uses for reference. And by looking at the system status that you have listed down it is clear that no confirmation has been entered. That is the reason you are getting that error.

Hope all your queries are answered now.