cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Content for SAP TM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello PI Experts,

I'm a PI developer and have recently a project for TM and ERP. According to SAP documentation, SAP has already delivered XI Content for TM (SAP TM IC 1.0). It is not easy to find this XI Content for a PI developer with 6 yearsu2019 experience. I imported this XI Content into PI ESR and tried to open a mapping program in this SWCV. But all of these great mapping programs told me that some message types could not be found. E.g. After opening the mapping program u201CSHIPPLTPSSHT01_to_TransportationOrderSCMCancellationRequestu201D under namespace http://sap.com/xi/TMS/Global/IC, the ESR shows a warning dialog box and says: Target message Message Type: TransportationOrderSCMCancellationRequest does not exist in software component version.

I suppose these message types must be defined in another XI Content package from SAP. So I downloaded all the XI Content SAP APPL 6.5 and imported them. But it didnu2019t help.

So the question/problem is where are these messages defined? In SCM?

Best regards

Xiang

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Xiang,

It seems to me that XI content installation is not clean. Can you please download SAP TM content specific for your PI version and install it again.Install the XI Content TPZ file in esr.

Thanks

Aashish SInha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aashish,

thanks a lot for your reply. The XI Content for TM (XI7_11_SAPTM_IC_1.0_02_00.tpz) must be correct. I can't find this XI Content in the download area of SAP XI Content but in an SAP note (1562304 ).

I just tried to import the content again. The ESR showed: Import source XI7_11_SAPTM_IC_1.0_02_00.tpz imported successfully.

best regards

Xiang

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am suppose to download the SAP TM IC for SAP PI 7.4. I searched in Support Portal and found nothing. Can you please share the Path where you download the XI Content SAP TM IC?

Regards

Amar..