cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage of infotypes 0006 and 0009 in PRAA(vendor creation)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are doing R3 upgrade(4.6C to ECC 6.0).In ECC 6.0 new section(select subtypes) is added to input screen of PRAA.

Could you please let me know the use of this section as i can not see this section in 4.6c.

Also as soon as opened the tcode PRAA, default values("1" for subtype address and "2" for subtype bank details") are getting displayed in the input screen of PRAA.

I would like to know use of new section in vendor creation.

Regards,

Pratap.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

I moved this to Travel Management forum but please check previous threads on this issue recently answered: in relation to which is standard infotype for use in PRAA

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2111274&tstart=30

Particularly for the bank account either subtype 00 or subtype 02 depending on what is maintained in the HR master will update and it is not possible (even with use of user exit) to transport more than one subtype with use of PRAA due to the coding of the report

For the address - if you have a different requirement in the user exit mentioned in notes 570023 (routine 'set_address_by_user' in includes RPRAPAEX and RPRAPAEX_001)

The reports RPRAPA00 and RFBIKR00 are using the structure BLFA1 (General Vendor Master Record Part 1 (Batch Input)):

- STYPE Batch Input Interface Record Type

- TBNAM Table name

- ANRED Title

- NAME1 Name 1

- NAME2 Name 2

- NAME3 Name 3

- NAME4 Name 4

- SORTL Sort field

- STRAS House number and street

- PFACH P.O. Box

- ORT01 City

- PSTLZ Postal Code

- ORT02 District

- PSTL2 P.O. Box postal code

- LAND1 Country key

- REGIO Region (State, Province, County)

- SPRAS Language Acc. to ISO 639 (Batch Input Field)

so these are transported in the standard program and hence would cause error if not filled in the standard HR master data

Hope it helps!

Sally