Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Free of Charge Sale Returns against Cost Center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The problem is related to Free Sales which is as follows -

I have issued free of charge against Cost Center & now I want to know whether any process is there or configurations can be done to return the free of charge issued goods along with the cost center. As in the order in header level while doing return the cost center is not getting reflected.Again in the outbound delivery creation mode also at the item detail level under the "Financial Processing" tab the cost center field is present but it is greyed out/ inactive.

Please suggest what are the configurations needed to create returns of the Free Of Charge goods against Cost Center.

Looking forward to early replies.

Thanks & Regards

Priyanka Mitra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

I am currently have the same requirement as you had and I happen to browse your post in search for the solution. May I know how you have solved this issue? Thank you very much for sharing.

Looking forward to your reply.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make the order reason as mandatory for that order type. Then go to OVF3 click on new entries, maintain sales area, order reason (E.g 102), cost center and valid from. Now goto VA01, enter sold-to party, material and other information.

Now go to header details account assignment tab, you find the cost center field

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Lakshmipathi,

First of all thanks for your help.As per your suggestion I have maintained the Cost Center against the Order Reason in OVF3 and it is getting reflected in the Sales Order but whenever I am keeping the field of Cost Center blank in OVF3 the "Cost Center " is remaining inactive & not even displayed in Sales Order.Instead the system is asking for WBS element.

Now I want to know is there any configuration possible so that the Cost Center field will be reflected in either Sales or Delivery Order as blank space & not greyed out which will be filled up manually.

Plesae suggest.

Thanks & Regards

Priyanka Mitra