cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developing servlet in web-dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a J2EE developer who is very novice to Web-Dynpro application.Can anybody please suggest me whether I can write a servlet or any other JAVA class in my web-dynpro application.If yes then how to invoke them

Any help regarding this topic will be highly appreciated, as its very urgent for me.

Thanks and Regards

Rani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rani,

Go through the folowing threads.You can create a java class in the same way as u create it any java program.But note the view in which u have to write the class and make sure you write this class in the area //@@begin others and //@@end.You can refer to the following threads also.

/people/david.beisert/blog/2004/10/26/webdynpro-importing-java-classes-as-model

/people/valery.silaev/blog/2005/11/29/800format-your-way

Best Regds,

Anagha.

PS: Donot forget to reward points for useful answers

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anagha,

Thanks a ton for your reply. Can you please advise me that apart from writing Java classes, can we write servlet in Web-Dynpro application?Can you please provide me some sample programs in WD, where it just displays a simple functionality. I mean if you click on submit button, on click event calls a Java/servlet class.I had gone through the links which u have provided, but still a bit confused.Some more help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Frankly speaking I have to develop a JAVA/J2EE application using web-Dynpro.

Thanks abd Regards

Rani