cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overlapping two tables in adobe form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement to print details based on different bill numbers in different pages.

I have two internal tables

1. it_inrt containing two fields

2. it_prts containing four fields .

Tthese two tables are looping separately. during program execution it_inrt overlaps it_prts. my question is that how to prevent this overlapping i want to print it_prts only after printing all rows of it_inrt and the excess rows will continue in the next page.

Please help me to solve this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

praveen_reddy2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to 2 internal tables right,

You have to print the data which is in First internal table and same for second internal table..

Place thes to tables(one after another ) in Desgin page of - Adobe forms..

Under page there is Untitled content area and renamed as ( page area 1)

In hierachy tab - By default you will see the Untiled Subform page ( Here drag the First Internal table to here and change the subflow as flowed ,pagiantaion as continued in untitled area). add another internal table to this form..

create a new page with only Untitled content area and renamed as ( page area 2)

Steps:

Select Untitiled subform - under pagination - Place Select ( In content area of page area 1 )

if dataset must be paginated - overflow to ( Go to content area of Page area 2 )

- under subform - make the content as flowed and check the allow page breaks within content.

Regards,

PraVeen

Edited by: praveenreddys on Feb 21, 2012 3:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi praveenreddys,

Thank you for your replay.Even it was a useful reply my problem has not solved yet.Some pagenation problem remains.I put two internal table one after another.When the data in the second internal table increases that will not go to the next page.Instead it displays over the data which i put in the master page (footer).Suppose that the second internal table contains 15 recodrs (say ) 10 records should be displayed in the first page and remaining 5 should print in the second page along with the master page contents(ie, footer).How can i solve this issue?

Regards

paaaal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check if the footer is placed properly in the master page.

I think the footer is placed inside the master page's content area. This leads to the table flow following the content area's extent while footer being 'positioned' it occupies it's place.

Regards,

Omkar Mirvankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should check the flow of the objects. You can check this in the window in the lower right corner of the screen when you have selected your table. You have two kinds of flows, (1) objects placed behind eachother on the same line, (2) objects placed below each other.