cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return material to vendor after IV is done + CIn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please explain the process to send material back to vendor in case invoice & payement is already been done and we have captured and post the excise invoice.

system does not allow me to do 122 with reference to the Purchase order

Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member824495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create return PO (ME21N).

MIGO (Movt type 161)

Excise invoice wrt 161 document (J1IS)

Credit Memo (MIRO)

Former Member
0 Kudos

since its a exciable material should i select a tax code as well while creating the Return PO

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes you have to select tax code in PO

otherwise ,you you claim for amount through credit memo in MIRO which is flow in MIRO

Regards

Kailas Ugale

Former Member
0 Kudos

is it required to post each and every excise invoice created in J1IS.

suppose i have created with reference to movement type 122 then do i need to post it as well or is it just with the case mat document of movement type 161

also while creating the outgoing excise invoice how the system will calculate excise duties for movement type 161 .

in case of 122 i am reffering to the incoming excise invoice

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

s it required to post each and every excise invoice created in J1IS.

suppose i have created with reference to movement type 122 then do i need to post it as well or is it just with the case mat document of movement type 161

Yes each for return for 122 or for 161 in J1IS

Regards

Kailas Ugale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whether 122 or 161 its a return you will ahve to create excise invoice through j1is.

I am not too very sure but as i understand, when you create Excise Invoice with reference to return delivery document through transaction code J1IS by selecting document type as u201C MATDu201D system will propose you list of invoice and you need to select one of them.

Regards

Sangeeta

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Either you can do only one process with following options:

Considering as you said payment done to vendor as wrong payment .Now 1st check for which vendor with account number in t.code:FBL1N & then reverse it with t.code: F-02 and finally clear it with t.code: F-44.Better consult with your business team and FI/CO team

Option-1:

Now do cancel GR with 122 movement and then J1IS to cancel your invoice document .Go for J1IV for to print invoice followed by Credit memo in MIRO t.code.

Option-2:

Create a Return PO and go GR with 161 movement type.Do J1IS for to reverse excise and then print with J1IV .Finally go for credit memo in MIRO.

Note: What about excise register!

Regards,

Biju K

former_member824495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure you have not assigned any register type to movement type 161 in configuration.

In J1IS when you select transaction type MATD & material document number (161), you can click Refer excise invoice option against which CENVAT was availed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Refer to SAP best practice document

136_BPP_EN_IN "Return to Vendor (136) - Business Process Documentation"

Link fr the document

http://help.sap.com/bp_bl603/BBLibrary/Documentation/136_BPP_EN_IN.doc

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI<

1) create Po with return delivery indicator and with tax code

2) do MIGO for 161 movement type,part1

3) do J1iS outgoing excise invoice and post it in J1IS itself

4) do credit memo for vendor in MIRO for return PO

Regards

Kailas Ugale

uk_yelamuri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use Returns order (with Returns field ticked in PO item) and do GR with 161 movement type.