cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticking the 'portal vendor' in SRM not triggering the XML message in SRM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have ticked the 'portal vendor' in the supplier master data in SRM.

I have maintained the output medium as 'XML\XI'.

The 'permit surrogate bidding' button is unticked.

Then, I have saved the supplier master data successfully.

Still no XML message is generated for the supplier transfer to PI in the transaction SXMB_MONI.

Could you please comment what things I should look for?

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

run the program bbp_xp_supplier_download passing the supplier number.. (or schedule it in background as a periodic job)..

this will do your job

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nikhil/Soumyaprakash,

The XML message was not generated from the SRM system due to missing config details in the 'define system landscape directory' in the SRM system.

Now, The SRM system is generating the XML message for supplier transfer. The PI system is successfully processing the messages. On the receiver side, the SUS system is also successfully processing the message.

However, no supplier is created under the root vendor organization in SUS system. No mail is also triggered. I have also maintained the vendor and porg details in the table 'BBP_MARKETP_INFO'.

Could you please check if anything is needed to trigger the creation of vendor record in SUS?

Thanks in advance,

Ranjan

Ranjan Sutradhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

Please maintain entries under following: SPROSupplier SelfServicesMaster Data--Make Settings for Business Partners.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to manually replicate the vendor to SUS . Use T-code BBP_SP_SUPP_INI. If it still doesnt work debug and find out the exception.

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto VENMAP table in SUS system and give the SRM vendor number in the vendor parameter ..are there any entries present for this vendor? (asking this to check the duplicates)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

Finally, we are successfully able to replicate Suppliers from SRM to SUS. The suppliers are created in the SUS under the vendor root organization.

However, no mail is generated for the supplier with access details. I have already maintained my e-mail id for the suppliers.

I checked in the SOST. No putput is generated for e-mail.

Could you please guide me if anything needs to be maintained in the SUS side for triggering e-mail?

I have already maintained the setting 'E-mail notification for all documents' under the settings for business partners.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Ranjan Sutradhar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

Which PI scenario are you using?

Also have you tcked the check box for 'Enable Process Integration' in SPRO?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil

We have already activated the PI use in the SRM. When we save the supplier master data with the necessary changes, the system is taking up the SUS system as the destination system.

However, we are getting exception in the funtion module 'BBP_MAP_BUPA_TO_XI' for mapping to XI.

Any clue will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Ranjan Sutradhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

We have used the PI supplier enablement secenario here.

Regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there an outbound interface by the name 'ABAP Business Partner Out' in the PI scenario?

Regards,

Nikhil

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether business functions are working fine. I have found same problem quite some time back. We had installed/upgraded some packages that time.

Regards,

yaniVy

reward if helps