cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in vbo2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi frnds when i am creating rebates i am getting an error "ERROR CREATING REBATE CREDIT MEMOS SEE NEXT WARNING MESSAGE" when i am pressing enter i am getting an error "NO PRICING PROCEDURE COULD BE DETERMINED". this error i am getting at VBO2 after clicking on pat option and entering amount of seetelment .when i am saving i am getting this error.i have done even vf02 and released the document every thingi have done in rebates stage. end stage i am getting this error.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

run OVKK and check out your settings.

also make sure that you defined customer and document pricing procedures correctly

and assigned document pricing procedure to order type correctly as well.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have maintained correctly if i hasnt maintained then in va01 the pricing should not reflect but it has reflected.but the error is comming in vbo2 rebates

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Compare the document pricing procedure of you credit memo request (Tcode VOV8) with credit memo (Tcode VOFA).

If they are different, then you might need to determine pricing procedure in OVKK for credit memo document pricing procedure as similar to that of Credit memo request.

Or you might need to change document pricing procedure in credit memo as similar to that of Credit memo request.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

THE SAME ERROR IS COMMING PLZ ANY ONE CAN HELP ME OUT