cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIlling problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, first of all thanks for reading.

Im having a little problem while trying to post a billing VF01. when i try it i get the next log :

Error log

000004901 00010 Item category ZPMT TAN cannot be invoiced with billing type ZFMT

technical data

tech. data details

client......................200

group number.......

sales document number......00004901

Item number of the SD document.......00010

schedule line number.......0003

counter in control tables......00

message identification....VF

system message number.....03

output type.......E

message variable 01.....ZPMT

message variable 02......TAN

message variable 03.....ZFMT

group type........F

Now, i assume for the message its something involving item category, document types, etc.....So i went to VoV7, VoV8 and VOFA but i really dont know what to look for, i think all is fine since ZPMT, and ZFMT are copies of OR and Invoice F2.

So now im not sure if im looking in the right place or may be i need to look for a field within VoV7 , VoV8 and VOFA...

Hope any of you could give me a hint of what to do or what went wrong

THANKS! and regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Few things you can check as you are using Item Category TAN for the transaction.

Check whether your

1. sales order have any incompletion log.

2. Delivery doc is there with PGI (post goods issue) complete. As TAN is delivery related Item category.

3. As already suggested, in Tcode VTFL for copying control for source: Delivery (LF) to target: Billing(ZFMT) TAN is available in the list of item categories in at copying control Item level.

If you want result for order related billing (VTFA), then you can use Item category related to order related billing in your sales order, say, TAD. Then go order related billing, means create billing type ZFMT with reference to sales order type ZPMT.

Regards

JP

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you check out the copy control in VTFA ?

look at item level - 'item category' settings

regards,

p.s. if you do invoice from delivery look at VTFL