cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material with different batches in billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd Gurus

My clint requirement is ,if we creat delivery in different line items with same material but batches are different ex

10 abcd material qnt 30 batch no 200

20 abcd material qnt30 batch no 300

but in billing he wants in single line like given below

abcd material 60 in single line .. is there any chance by enhancement

thanks in advance

venu

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Feb 22, 2012 11:54 AM

Please use the subject effectively to get suitable response

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One possibility I can think of is

For your Item Category getting determine in sales order maintain Billing relevence as G - Order-related billing of the delivery quantity

And subsequently, maintain Billing quantity as G - Cumulative batch quantity minus invoiced quantity at item level of your copying control for Dellivery doc to billing doc (TCode VTFL)

Or alternatively, simply, maintain H - Cumul.batch quantity as Billing quantity at item level of you your copying control for Dellivery doc to billing doc (TCode VTFL). This option you can used without any change in your item category determined in sales order.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot sir

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the storage location is same for both batches. Then solution for your requirement is possible.

As you told

Material abcd 30 QTY from batch A

Material abcd 30 QTY from batch B

Provided both are in Same Storage Loc : Z

Now crate a sales Order of 60 abcd material with SLOC Z. and create deleivery from vlo1.

NOW while doing the PGI (VL02n). Select the Particular line Item of material and press the Button " BATCH SPLIT "

Here you can divide your material in to differet batches n there after cr8 the billing for single line item.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Thanks.

Edited by: C.Ankit on Feb 23, 2012 11:53 AM

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Follow the settings recommended in OSS Note 77414 - Billing during batch split and test.

Regards,

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As pointed by Jelena above, this is not possible in SAP Standard.

One suggestion I have is to change teh Smartform Program accordingly so that while Printing the Invoice, system combines the line Items with same Material Codes so that Customer can see the total qualtity & price in one line item.

Alternatively you can try inserting a ABAP Code in USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC) & check whether it works. But first speak to the client & get a strong business case to go for this development.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's not feasible, to my knowledge. In one of my previous projects, we played with a similar idea of combining the items on sales orders (because that's how legacy system worked). It involved changing quantity and rejecting other lines. But this idea was (fortunatelly) dropped at the end because it's not supported by standard and there was more risk than benefit.

P.S. Going forward, you might want to use more descriptive subject lines to get better response.