SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exempt Owners from move in Charge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have set up a New Conncetion fee in Move in Process, but this fee is getting applied to owners when they move in their proprties as soon as tenant moves out. We are trying to avoid this. Currently we are using the standard Workflow for owner allocation.

We are attempting the following:

1) Post a zero dollar charge on Owner move in - Define the charge schedule for zero dollar and assign it on Owner allocation config, assuming that this charge will suppress the Default move in charge.

2) If the above does not work we will try to find the right event or use (Badi-ISU_MOVEIN_CUSTOMIZE) for customizing so that we can suppress posting of new connection fees on Owners.

Please advice if there is any better way of doing the same or with the event that could do the job.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards.

Vinay.

Edited by: Vinay Kabde on Feb 20, 2012 11:20 PM

2 REPLIES 2

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

FICA Event 0010 allows you to intervene during the posting of a document (before the document number is assigned).

In your program logic,, perhaps you could first establish that the charge is part of an Owner Allocation posting, then suppress the document posting if the charge relates to Owner Move-in.

If you do not have success with Event 0010, try 0020.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ivor M.

0 Kudos

Hello Ivor,

Thanks for the reply.

Event 0010 would have worked, but I used (Badi-ISU_MOVEIN_CUSTOMIZE). I was able to suppress the charge schedule from getting applied for a owner who was being attempted to be moved in their own property.

Kind Regards.

Vinay.