cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anybody help me about the credit management issue?

Now we have credit and Risk management in the system and Customer Risk percentace % in FD32 is increasing when we create sales order. But we dont want this. In FD32 customer risk has to be change after we issued an invoice.

now we can not change Sales order type because it is global order type for company.

a

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there,

I have understood your issue as below.

Customer credit limit used % is getting increased at the time of order creation. Instead, you want that to get updated only after billing (for the billed amount).

If this is your question, the control for this is, Update Option (12, 15, 18) against your Risk category in OVA8.

As per your current settings, i guess, it must be 12. Thus, the system will consider all open orders, open delivery and open billing document.

If you want to consider open delivery and open billing document value for updating credit limit used %, then you have to make use of the option 15.

Please note that, this will make your credit master as inconsistent for all customers.

If you still want to apply this for whole customers, then change the update group in your risk category.

You need to run the reports RVKRED77 in order to reconstruct credit master sheet. Hope this helps.

thank you

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help.

I will try your solution.

Again thanks.