cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Print to Local Printer Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have inserted output condition in the billing document and set the parameter as print immediately after save and in communication gave the printer name as local. After saving the billing document the request is getting added to spool list not printing immediately to widows printer.

Can anyone suggest where to change the settings in Order to print immediately not adding to spool list?

I donu2019t have authorization to SP01 to print. I donu2019t want to print from SP01 . up on saving the billing document it should print to local printer.

Thanks

Veer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems you might have forgotten to check 'Print immediately' checkbox (in the Communication method). "Send immediately" in the "further data" only applies to the output processing. If "Print immediately" checkbox is not checked then output will be processed ("green") and spool request will be created, just as you've indicated. Both need to be on to print immediately when saving invoice.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Veer

If Spool is getting generated automatically then check wheather any changes have been done in the program.Go to VF03 and debug the screen with the help of your ABAP team.Also check in VF03->Billing Document->Issue Output to,there check wheather

spool request has been checked or not.

To change the settings for order to print immediately,go to output type details and in the output type, you will be getting the one tab where you can check the box print immediately.Then automatically it will pick in the VF03->Billing Document->Issue Output.

Regards

Srinath

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to t.code VF03, enter the billing document number and then instead of hitting enter button, go to menu Billing doucment ->Issue. Then highlight the output type and click on the print options button. There change the printer name as LOCL and check the box print immediately, then click on execute button. Then click on the print button. This will send the output to Windows default printer.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

I even did that it is not printing to local printer it is adding entry to spoll list. Is any other setting i need to check to print upon save of billing document to local printer.

Thanks

VEER

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you release the billing document to accounting? Just release (VF02 -> Click on flag button) and check again.

Regards,