cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJ34 Transfers what happens if saved

Former Member
0 Kudos

About Transfers using transaction code CJ34. When this transaction is saved, what does it do? Does it create a document to be viewd? If it does, what transaction code is used to display the transfers?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you so much for responding. I have limited access to the system and couldn't get to SE91 to find the transaction code by description. If I remember it correctly, SE 91 is to list all the transaction codes in the system. I will have to try later and use someone else's account. I tried CJ3B and I have access, but I don't have access to CJI8. I will see if it will display the correct document. I will set this solved once I have verified it.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transaction SE91 is used to displayed the error message and its long text.. SE93 is used to displayed the transaction individually.

You can check the transaction using transaction se16 -> TSTC, which listed out all the transactions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know the transaction code to display the transferred document?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CJ34 is used to transfer Budget from one WBS element to another WBS element and takes into conisderation Financial year as well. E.g from 2011 to 2012.

It creates a Budget Document.

You can check that document in transaction code CJI8.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check individual budget documents in CJ3B.

Regards

Shrikant

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Also check CJ3B.

regards