cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDS 7.3 can't deploy "Could not retrieve deployment system configuration"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

after the upgrade of our NW Portal 7.01 to 7.3 I can't deploy my new .ear-Files inside NWDS. NWDS Version is 7.3 SP05, the AS Java is configured, I can see the SID inside the Repository Explorer. If I expand the SID (to view the repository), I get the following error:

Could not retrieve deployment system configuration for SID. Please check if the system is running. [ERROR: 2/20/12 3:03 PM /userOut/daView_category (eclipse.UserOutLocation) Thread[Worker-4,5,main]]

The system is up and running (I can access it via my browser and it's visible inside the management console view (nwds)). Same error if I try to deploy...

The instance number of my system is 42: NWDS talks to Ports 54213 and 54313 (43 = Central instance), both Ports are accessible (open). There are no errors in the default trace...

Maybe there is something wrong on the server (because of the upgrade to 7.3), what should/could I check on the server side, maybe inside nwa?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Ben

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193328
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Benjamin

Can you check if deployment works with JSPM?

Regards

Partha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Partha,

thank you for your reply, unfortunately jspm deployment was also not possible. But in the meantime our basis team solved the problem, the port configuration was wrong.

Thanks,

Benny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benny,

I am also haveing similar problem and can you please share the details of how your BASIS team has resolved the issue for you.

I have observed the bellow error

Could not retrieve deployment system configuration for PA3. Please check if the system is running. [ERROR: Sep 15, 2012 8:33:48 PM /userOut/daView_category (eclipse.UserOutLocation) [Thread[Worker-22,5,main]] ]

Retrieve deploy mechanism for system null [INFO: Sep 15, 2012 8:33:48 PM /userOut/daView_category (eclipse.UserOutLocation) [Thread[Worker-22,5,main]] ]

Appreciate your help

Regards

Maruti

Answers (0)