cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gross Weight and net weight is not coming in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one issue. For one material in Sales Order gross weight and net weight is not coming up in the sales order. I checked the materila master (Basic Data-1 view), the gross weight and net weight field is blank. But in the delivery and Invoice the gross weight and net weight is coming up. I am not sure how it is coming up in delivery and invoice. Could you please help me in resolving this issue i.e. from where gross weight and net weight is coming up in the delivery and invoice? Are there any user exists for this?

Thanks and Regards

Ashis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moderator message for Ashis Patnaik

When you close a message DO NOT put a comment unless you are adding value. All your OLD threads are rising to the top of the forum, causing disruption and work for moderators who than have to delete your post.

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Suggestion here is first try and maintain the NET and GROSS weight in your Material Master and run through the sales order to cash cycle once again. And then try to analyse it. Is there any change in the values at all the three levels, Order/Delivey/Billing - any packing is involved or not.

Although Just want to ask you, when you process a sales order, there is always a In-completion Log that comes and checks the weight for the material while saving the order , Unless you have removed the Net and Gross weight check from the Incompletion log.

So my doubt is whether you are getting this weight as incomplete entries and if YES then how you are able to run through the scenario. Are you maintaining it manually.

Please can you check this at your end.

Thanks

RB