cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sales Order has line item 10 & 20 . ZRAD Discount condition value is not populating in the sales oder condition tab for line item 10 and populating for line item 20. But when I got to analysis its shown that system has found that condition record. Both line items has same material.

When I click on update price icon, then Discount condition value is populating in the sales oder condition tab.

If I add new line item 30 then value is populating correctly for newly added line item. But not for line item 10. Only value is picking when I click on carried new pricing.

Kindly help me to fix this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We found the root cause. This is happing because of Alt cond base value routine. The problem exist in routine coding and that was corrected and its working fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the valid from and valid to dates in VK13 for the condition type.

Regards

Madhu

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you would try to set up the "update" checkbox for your particular condition type in config:

spro-sales and distr.-basic functions-pricing control-define condition types-maintain cond. types

select your ZRAD and hit Details. Look for "Condit. update" checkbox. make sure it is ON

Former Member
0 Kudos

The condition update check box already has the check mark

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your entry for Manual entries.

Whether that is either:

A

- Free

C

- Manual entry has priority

If so based on your requirement, then maintain that either as:

B

- Automatic entry has priority

D

- Not possible to process manually

<blank>

- No limitations

Further, have you maintain any scales for the material.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manual entries has configured it as Manual entry has priority.

Actually during creation of the sales order the ZRAD condition is populating in the condition tab with status green and amount & condition value fields are blank.

When click on update button then only condition value is picking up.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So, for your condition type ZRAD (Tcode V/06), maintain option as <Blank> - No Limitation for Manual entries field.

And try with fresh sales order creation.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Condition value is not picking during creation of SO , but when click on update price icon condition value is picking.

Kindly help me to fix this problem.