cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0017 Travel Privileges - Period Parameter is not visible?

orla_mclean2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there

I want to maintain the Period Parameter in infotype 0017 but it is not visible. In the Travel COsts section, I just see

RGrp Travel Costs

Vehicle Type

Vehicle Class

License Plate Number

There is no screen variant switched on. Any ideas?

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

If I understand here correctly...do you mean you wished to have these fields "pre-filled" in IT017?

The assignment of the trip provision variant in feature TRVCT is based on the parameter WERKS = personnel area and PERSK = Employee Subgroup. Both of the parameters are taken from infotype 0001 and this would be the basis of the employee being assigned to trip provision variant. (see also feature TRVCT via tcode PE03) and then subsequent customizing of such trip schemas in transaction FITVFELD

I hope this helps somewhat answer the question!

Sally

orla_mclean2
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Sally

No, a bit simpler (in a way)... There is no field "Period Parameter" on the screen when I go in to maintain IT0017. I have seen this on other systems and I am on e600 so there's no system reason why. There were some transports and changes made to Expense types and Mileage/Travel costs in config made but I can't see how or why these would affect the display of the infotype.

0 Kudos

Hi Orla

Thanks for the clarification! I think in this case it relates to whether there are entries in T706F as no check occurs if entries in T706F exists, because in case of the reimbursement group and also the period parameter we expect that for every reimbursement group an entry in the table exists!

Perhaps check this as verified similar behaviour in our 600 system

Hope it helps

Sally

orla_mclean2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

I found the answer! It is in the Miles/Km cumulation configuration. The cumulation procedure needs to be set to "Same cumulation procedure for all vehicle types and classes" and the field below then set to 1 "Cumulation according to period parameter".

in my 600 system, the cumulation procedure had been set to "cumulation procedure depends on vehicle type and class"

Thanks for your help.

Orla

purva_kabra
Discoverer
0 Kudos

how to maintain feature TRVCT and will it help to default fields like travel M/A Grouping , Empl. grp for travel mgt, employee grouping for travel expense type?

Monika_
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Feature TRVCT is just used to assign a trip provision variant - e.g. based on employee group/employee subgroup

you cannot set any defaults via this feature directly.

Regards,

Monika