Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have the following requirement

u2022 Need to classify the customers Embargo & Non-Embargo. If the customer belongs to Embargo, then system should block the documents Sales order, Delivery, Billing document etc., (I think, this is maintained in V_T606K)

u2022 Even though, If the customer is marked as u201CEmbargou201D, if he has the valid export licence, then the system has to allow the transactions without any block

u2022 Need to have the control check for both Sold-to and Ship-to customers

Can anyone please help to give the solution for the above requirements. The customising steps, master data maintenance, transaction etc.,

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Mani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the customer master, under "Export Data", you can place customers on a boycott list, or a TDO (denial orders) list, or a specially-designated nationals list. This is maintained by customer. You may do this on sold-to or ship-to parties, etc.

Investigate this. It's the standard system answer for what you want.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have activated the Embargo Flag inductor for the indicator embargo nation in following SPRO path

IMG - SD - Foreign Trade/Customs - Legal Control - Foreign Trade Data by Country of Destination

Then also maintain following through their respective SPRO paths:

1. Legal Control for desired Order Types

IMG - SD - Foreign Trade/Customs - Legal Control - Document Control - Legal Control - Order Header

2. Legal Control for desired Order Item Categories

IMG - SD - Foreign Trade/Customs - Legal Control - Document Control - Legal Control - Order Item

I hope this should suffice your requirement.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear JP,

Yes. I have already done what you explained in your email and the sales order is blocked for Delivery. However, I am still having the following queries.

1. Where and how to unblock the sales orders, which is blocked due to Embargo?

2. I also understand that even through it belongs to Embargo (marked as Embargo), we can still proceed without blocking during sales order by using valid LICENSE

3. Can you please explain, what is the LICENSE? Whether is it maintained in the master data anywhere? So that based on the LICENSE, the system will not block the sales documents..... Is my understanding correct?

Your help is very much appreciated.

Thank you

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Any update on this please..

Regards,

Mani

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use TCode VE31 to see Blocked sales order based on

- Boycott List

- Embargo

- Missing License

Use TCode VX01N to creation of Export License.

In Material Master (MM02), Licenses are maintained in Foreign Trade Export View - Legal Control Field.

When you go for Export Sale order (VA01/VA02) for those material.

By using TCode VX22N the license is linked to the Sale order.

And then for viewing the linked license in sale order (VA03).

In menu bar Extras - Export License u2013 Choose Export control data.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

use the User exit for the Sale order and build your logic and use it.