cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

splity qtn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

i have scenario in which material(quality view activated) received in quality storage location.now client needs to take sample transfer to another stroage loaction.How to transfer sample quantity to another place.even though material is in quality stock.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If Inspection lot is created ,then you can do stock posting partially through QA11 only.

Make a note that you can dynamically change the storage location in QA11 while posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Clear the stock in quality inspection by posting take the stocks and take usage decision.

Activate 08 inspection type in MM02 and create an inspection plan with usage 09(material check).

Now in MB1B with movement type 311 you can transfer to the different location for which you will get an inspection lot with origin 08.

Regards

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harikris,

suppose Receiving material in sl 1000 with MVT 101,and material is in quality due to QM view activated.now as per requirement sample calculated qantity by sampling scheme i have to transfer in another stroage loaction.then after the result pass for the sample again i have to do UD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you cannot split the inspection quantity storage location wise after doing the Goods receipt.

You can try with the following option( but am not 100% sure if 322 mvt type will work out in PRD server)

1.Activate inspection type 08 for the material.

2. Take usage decision for the material and stock postings from QA11

3.Create the inspection plan with usage 9

4.Now as per your requirement post the required sample quantity say 10 nos (out of 100) to different storage location (say st loc 1001) by the transaction MB1B along with mvt type 311

5. Now to get the balance 90 nos e in quality inspection of st loc 1000, you have to perform the mvt type 322 in MB1B and thus the 90 nos of unrestricted -use will come to quality inspection of storage loc 1000

If you check out in MMBE now 90 nos will show in 1000 location(quality) and 10 nos will be in 1001 location (quality)

Give a try and let me know

Regards

Hari

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try using QAC2. Specify there the storage location where you want to post the stock. It gets updated against the same inspection lot.

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Anand Ji,

I tried with QAC2 but with that t-code complete Quantity is moving to desired loaction.I need only sample quantity to move to specific storage location.

Even my question is it possible to split like this?

Thanks,

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No Siddharth, you canu2019t split it. There could be several work around based on requirement. Letu2019s assume your lot size is 100 NOS. Sample size is 5.

1. While transfer posting in QA32, post 5 to unrestricted use. While doing so, change the storage location (just to the right of unrestricted use). Thereafter post remaining 95 NOS to the desired location.

Or

2. Do GR 2 times. For 5 NOS and for 95 NOS. Specify required locations while doing these GRs so that you will get 2 inspection lots with different storage locations.

Or

3. Go as per Hariu2019s suggestion. Post entire quantity in unrestricted use and then transfer post simply through MB1B with 311 movement.

But, why exactly you need this? What treatment you give to these samples once these get posted to desired location?

Regards,

AR