cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP Product allocation status report and backorder processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are using product allocation as the first and only step in GATP check.

The scenario is like this:

Sales order total quantity = 200

Planned allocation quantity=150

Thus

Confirmed sales order quantity=150

Questions:

1.Now how can see the confirmed/unconfirmed situation for all sales orders.

Is there any standard report.

I understand that this report need to show the planned allocation quantity,total sales order quantity and the confirmed sales order quantity may be bucket wise.Also this report can show the details of all sales orders in the bucket.

The GATP planning book only shows confirmed sales orders in the "sales order" keyfigure until you have introduced another order series key figure for sales order(not related to GATP) which has sales order/scheduling agreement category group assigned to it.

2.Can I do backorder processing of sales orders assuming that after the above report is run,I have changed the planned allocation quantity from 150 to 200 and I need that the sales order can be confirmed now by this program rather than by going into ECC and triggering the GATP check again.

Note that the stock availability situation may remain the same.

Request you to kindly suggest if this is possible in backorder processing.If yes,then what are the settings and the transactions to execute this.

Thanks,

Chandan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much Michael for a prompt reply.

Couple of points.

1./sapapo/ac42-This report is helpful but this has 2 issues.

It has to be run at individual CVC level.Thus it is not a comprehensive report.

It does not provide sales order original quantity.It just provides the planned allocation quantity,confirmed sales order quantity and the remaining quantity.This is normally already available in interactive planning of GATP planning area.

What we need is a report which must say what is the original sales order quantity and how much has been confirmed and how much is the bucket planned allocation quantity.

2.Running ATP in product view or interactive backorder processing view may not help as they seem to be working with ATP group and not with check mode.Note that product allocation gets triggered when check mode comes into play.

Do you know if we can make it work with check mode.

3.The batch backorder processing is working when I am using the "update changes" option.I am still evaluating the results as I don't understand many settings here.It will be nice if you can elaborate on some of the settings used in this transaction please.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Chandan

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

1.You can doubleclick on the incomming order qty in /SAPAPO/AC42 to see the individual allocation assignments.

Maybe you should write your own report to get the requested information in a form you like. You can get all the information from the database tables: e.g. /SAPAPO/POSMAPN, /SAPAPO/SDQTVB, /SAPAPO/QTCHA, /SAPAPO/QTTAB and the product allocation group table which has a name similar to your product alloaction group...you can find the table name in the product allocation group customizing.

2. BOPI does also a product allocation check if the product master data contains a check mode/bussinness event where product allocation is activated. Check the ATP tab of the product master !

3. Sorry, I can not explain every BOP option..you can use the F1 help on the flags you are interested in or read the SAP help:

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/en/9c/066f3928025a6ee10000000a114084/content.htm|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/en/9c/066f3928025a6ee10000000a114084/content.htm]

best regards,

Michael

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

1. For this you can use transaction /SAPAPO/AC42 ! enter the product allocation group and the CVC and you will see the requested data.

2. Yes, you can use BOP in APO to recheck the order so that it gets a new confirmed qty of 200. You just need a BOP filter which selects the order and thats it. Goto TA /SAPAPO/BOP use the SAP_STANDARD filter and create a new filter variant selecting the sales orders and the material/plant and the confirmation situation. Check the "display orders" button to see if the order gets selected or not.

Run the BOP first in simualation and if you are statisfied you can execute the BOP in update mode. The BOP result can be checked via /SAPAPO/BOP_RESULT transaction.

Hope this helps.

best regards,

Michael

PS: you could do the order confirmation also in /SAPAPO/RRP3 - ATP tab or in /SAPAPO/BOPIN !