cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another techincal system for SRM is getting created in SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a problem with duplicate Technical System being created automatically in our SLD. Since, there is no business system assigned to that, I am deleting that every day though It keeps on getting created every day. I understand that there could be a job which does this periodically.

Because of this, we encounter NO BUSINESS SYSTEM assigned error all the time. The work around is to delete that Duplicate Technical System in SLD.

What I observed is that we have three s/w compenent versions imported for SAP APPL. It might be funny in asking, Is these multiple SWCs for SAP APPL has anything to do with this issue ? And I also imported SRM Server 7.01 SWCV, there is no other version for this SC.

Please throw some light and give me some idea.

Regards,

Lakshman V.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

abhay_rajhans2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshman,

Check if you are having mulitiple SLD. In that case some times it is set to synchronize these mulitple SLD with one another.

In that case as well this error can occure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxman

Check from SRM system if they are running any job which is hitting SLD of PI?

This also can create system in SLD

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.. There is a job in SRM scheduled already but as I said we don't want to suspend the job as it does other activities as well.

Regards,

Lakshman V.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay,

Yeah.. I did think about that, but when I check there is no other SLD. I also noticed that there is a difference in the Installation numbers of both the Technical Systems.

Earlier one has a business system assigned to it and the latest one does not. What If I change the Instance number of the existed Tech System ? Will it do ?

Regards,

Lakshman V.

former_member214364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I also noticed that there is a difference in the Installation numbers of both the Technical Systems.

Hi Lakshman,

Which Technical system has got correct SRM installation number? Existing Technical system or new Technical system which is getting created eveyday?

Scheduled SLD Data supplier job in SRM collects the data(SAP products, database parameters, hosts, clients, and so on) and send it to the SLD Server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

As I mentioned multiple installation numbers for one technical system was the real cause. I brought this issue to our Basis team notice. They had corrected it. SECSTORE and SLICENSE are the two transaction which were used to trace out the reason.

Thank you for your advices.

Regards,

Lakshman V.

former_member214364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshman,

Check in SRM system for background job scheduled with Tranaction RZ70 parameters.

Regards,

Jag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes there is a job scheduled in RZ70, we can not suspend that If we do so we would end up landing into different other problems. SLD needs to be accessed on a regular basis.

Regards,

Lakshman V.