cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webservice for proxy to SOAP adapter interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we have scenario Proxy to SOAP for this inteface is it possible to provide the webservice from PI side.

if yes please let me know the steps.

i know the process how to provide the webservice when the SOAP adapter at sender side.

1) through sender agreement---->Display WSDL.

2) Tools---->Disply WSDL

is it poassible to provide the webservice when SOAP adapter at receiver end by using 2 nd process?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

is it poassible to provide the webservice when SOAP adapter at receiver end by using 2 nd process?

You have to invoke the Webservice as described with the targetURL and SOAPACTION where you speify what kind of service is required .

Regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have scenario Proxy to SOAP for this inteface is it possible to provide the webservice from PI side.

if yes please let me know the steps.

i know the process how to provide the webservice when the SOAP adapter at sender side.

1) through sender agreement---->Display WSDL.

2) Tools---->Disply WSDL -

> yes that is possiable for only sender side as webservice because sender always consumer

No that is not possiable to import WSDl File In receiver agreement because receiver always Provider .

in ESR:

wsdl file ll be imported in External defination as external message.

in ID:

in receiver Comm.channel -> call the soap URL and Soap Action(not manadatary)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of "* to SOAP" scenarios, PI is the web service consumer, not the server. This means that it does not provide the .wsdl. Instead, you should receive the .wsdl file from a 3rd party responsible for the receiver system. Then you import this .wsdl file into ESR as External Definition, then use it to create Service Interface, Message Mapping and similar, like normally. And in Integration Directory, you need to provide the target URL and SOAP Action in the receiver Communication Channel.

Hope this helps,

Greg